1. Complete the Family ID Clearance for your sport. (See below)
2. Pay for an ASB card and sport fees
- You may pay online beginning August 1st or in the Athletic/ASB office beginning August 8th. If you pay online, you will pay a convenience fee.
- $30.00 - ASB; required for every athlete
- $10.00 - Sport Fees; required for each sport you participate in (including weight room, which is considered a sport.) First time each year an athlete clears for a sport will cost $20.00 because they will clear & pay for the weight room as well. Each additional sport will only cost $10.00.
3. Turn in a General Information Form (physical) by uploading in the completed form below or to the Athletic Office with Doctors signature and dated with an expiration date.
** If you have your physical faxed (509-663-6905), please call and confirm that you/your athlete is cleared.
4. Turn in ASB/Sport fee receipt to the Athletic Office.
Your registration is NOT COMPLETE until ALL 4 steps are DONE!
Please call or stop by the Athletic office (663-3384) to verify your sports clearance.