This registration is mandatory for your child to be cleared to practice and added to the sports rosters of the sports you select. Your athlete will be added to the roster after accurate registration (including med form downloading) and an updated roster will be sent to the coach daily. If your child is not on the roster, that means they are not accurately registered and will be unable to practice.
Please note, you only have to complete this process once for all of the sports your child intends to participate in throughout the year. If you have any difficulty registering, please call FAMILY ID SUPPORT: firstname.lastname@example.org 888.800.5583. They are really helpful and can answer most questions.
You may use the information you submitted in previous seasons to save time with future registrations. Please use the following steps:
1. Select the registration form under the word Programs.
2. Login using the e-mail address and password you created last season
3. Choose the sport
4. Click on "Add Participant Below or Click to Select" and pick your child's name
5. Update health and demographic information, if necessary
6. Sign-off on seasonal agreements
7. Save and Submit
INFORMATION YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER YOUR STUDENT ATHLETE:
- List of all sport(s) your child plans on participating in for the 2018-19 school year.
- Your child’s Piedmont High School Student ID #
- Contact information for 2 emergency contacts
- Your child’s physician's name and contact information
- Your health insurance information
- Name and dosage of medication your child may take
- A digital copy (image or scanned PDF) of your child’s Medical Authorization Form signed by a physician (you will upload)
- For carpool drivers or any who wish to drive other student athletes: a digital scanned and uploaded copy of your drivers licence and insurance
- Amount you wish to donate to the Coaches’ Stipend Fund
Please complete your registration for all sports by Monday, August 14th.
If your athlete is participating in Football. Please complete your registration by July 30th.
If your athlete is participating in Volleyball. Please complete your registration by August 6th.
Questions and Tech Support:
FAMILY ID SUPPORT: email@example.com 888.800.5583. 5am-6pm M-F and 6am-5pm Sat-Sun.
LET’S GET STARTED
STEP 1 - Create an Account on Family ID
Scroll all the way to the bottom of the Piedmont Highlander Registration Introduction and click on the rectangular, lime green “Create Account” button and create an account.
STEP 2 - Complete the Online Registration
Complete the entire registration form - it is one long form.
STEP 3 - Submit Medical Authorization Form
Remember to upload a digital copy of your completed and signed Medical Authorization form. We will not be accepting hard copies this year. https://docs.google.com/docume...
STEP 4 - Make a Donation to Support Student Athletics (Opened after 8/2/18)
Please log into the Piedmont Store at http://piedmontstore.com and donate to the Coaches’ Stipend Fund. If you have already made your donation during online registration. You may click on donation made at online registration.
PHS Athletics depend on the financial support from the families of athletic participants. We ask that each family make an annual donation of $365 per sport to cover the stipends paid to coaches and assistant coaches. 100% of the donation goes to coaches stipends and we cannot survive without them!
STEP 5 - Await Athletic Clearance Email or Notification For More Information
Athletic Clearance will be granted by email after the Athletic Department verifies that all registration information is complete and your current school year medical clearance form is on file. You will also be notified by email of any missing or incomplete information.
Alphonso Powell, Director of Athletics
Piedmont High School