To provide all students with an ability to experience personal growth through team building, activities and competition
With integrity, we will challenge our students to:
- Make good choices personally and academically.
- Ensure practices and competition are fun.
- Strengthen character, build confidence, and maximize potential.
- Attain personal and team success through participation and competition.
- Demonstrate sportsmanship through respect toward the rules of the game, the competitor, and his or her own team.
Football: August 15th
Volleyball, Girls Soccer, Cross Country, and Cheer: August 20th
The local clinics will be offering dates to get sports physicals. At this time, those dates and times have not been determined. If you get a physical at one of these sponsored events, the clinic will deliver your physical clearance to the athletic secretary. If you do not attend one of these events, you will need to bring the clearance paperwork to the office on your own. You must have clearance from a doctor in order to participate on the first day of practice.
Schedules: Sports schedules can found at CWB Athletics