A Student MUST have ALL of the below listed items fulfilled with the Athletic Secretary before clearance is approved.
You must have your student/s ID number to register.
- Completed FamilyID form which includes, Athletic/Activity Registration Form , Athletic Eligibility Form, Athletic/Activity Code , Emergency and Guardian Consent Form , Insurance Information form and Social Media Policy and Guidelines for Student-Participants
- A.S.B. card purchased for the current school year.
- Documentation from doctor that current physical has been obtained. Sports physical exams are considered current for 13 months from date of exam (athletics/cheer/drill only)
- All past fines must be paid in full. (May also be paid through Family Access).
- Parent or Guardian must watch the parent video - located on school district website, on the Othello High School athletics' web page.
NOTE-Approval for PE Waiver must be obtained from OHS Student Services Office immediately following completion of athletic season. (Athletes will not be granted a waiver of credit beyond one calendar month of the season).