1. Complete this online registration
2. Turn in a completed Athletic Pre-Participation History / Physical Examination form to your school Athletic Office. RSD policy requires an ANNUAL physical examination for all it's participating athletes. This physical examination must be dated after January 31st of each year, and have a doctor's approval for full participation. Physicals expire on July 31st (unless they are performed between February 1st and July 31st inclusive, in which case they expire on July 31st of the following year). The physical form can be accessed under the Links section to the right.
3. Purchase ASB Card through your school
4. Pay Athletic Participation Fee
5. Pay any outstanding fines
6. All athletes who wish to participate in after school athletics must be covered either by a Student Accident Insurance Program or a separate insurance program. More details are included in the insurance area of this form.
7. If student attended a school outside the Renton School District you must submit your last semester report card or current transcript.
8. All discipline must be served.
Parents/guardians are responsible for filling out this form completely and ensuring that any and all medical information concerning your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department & coaches.
Students must meet WIAA requirements - Passing at least 5 out of 6 classes, or equivalent. Seniors on track to graduate and taking less than 6 classes must pass ALL classes!
Students must meet Renton School District requirements - Minimum "current" 2.0 GPA.
Athletes not meeting these requirements will not be eligible for contests. They will be put on a "program of assistance", i.e. study table or tutoring, and are to be monitored regularly thru weekly grade checks.