Parents are very important to the success and prosperity of Dayspring Christian Academy's athletic programs. Parents have a significant impact on the attitudes, perceptions and effort of the students. What the parent thinks of our program, so too will that student. Please, keep a positive attitude about all of our programs; be supportive and encouraging of all participants. All of the coaches at Dayspring Christian Academy will treat your son or daughter with respect and dignity; please repay this by treating all of our coaches with the same respect. The following are some guidelines for parents to help in communicating with our coaching staff.
- Please talk to your son or daughter prior to talking with the coach.
- Please talk to the coach prior to speaking to the Athletic Director.
- Please make an appointment to see the coach; do not do it at the game.
- Coaches will only talk to you about your son or daughter, not any other athlete.
Sportsmanship is very important at Dayspring Christian Academy. Please do your part to make Dayspring a place to be proud of, on and off the field and court.
THESE 4 STEPS NEED TO BE COMPLETED BEFORE THE FIRST DAY OF PRACTICE:
- Completion of online registration in FamilyID.
- A current sports physical is required to be on file in the office and is good for 365 days from date of exam.
- A current online concussion test. Online concussion testing can be administered at Dayspring and scheduled with Athletic Director, Mr. Shenkenberg, at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is good for 365 days from date of exam.
- Payment is required before your student can participate in practice.