*NEW THIS SCHOOL YEAR: YOU MAY SIGN UP YOUR STUDENT FOR EVERY SPORT HE/SHE WILL PARTICIPATE IN THIS YEAR ALL AT ONE TIME*
First Time Registering:
1. Complete the following FamilyID registration sections (Choosing Sports, Safety Guidelines, Family Information).
2. Pay Your $15 ASB/Sports Fee in the Pioneer Main Office or Online through (e-funds).
- You can get your payment taken care of starting August 16th in the Pioneer Main Office.
- Make sure we see receipt of your ASB/Sport Payment if completed online.
3. Turn in a General Information Form (physical) by turning in the completed form below to the Pioneer Main Office with Doctors signature and dated with an expiration date that clears you THROUGH your sport season.
** Form MUST be the Wenatchee School District approved General Information Form (General Information Form).
** If you have your physical faxed (509) 663-0453, please call and confirm that you/your athlete is cleared.
- Fall dates (end of October)
- Winter I dates (end of December)
- Winter II dates (end of February)
- Winter III dates (end of March)
- Spring dates (end of May)
4. Once you have completed ALL 3 steps, please call (509) 663-7171 or stop by the Athletic office to verify your sports clearance.
You may use the information you submitted in previous seasons to save time with future registrations. Please use the following steps:
1. Select the registration form under the word Programs.
2. Login using the e-mail address and password you created last season.
3. Choose the sports your student will be participating in for the 2017-2018 school year.
4. Click on "Add Participant Below or Click to Select" and pick your child's name
5. Update health and demographic information, if necessary.
6. Sign-off on seasonal agreements.
7. Save and Submit. Call Pioneer Main Office to ensure your student is fully cleared to participate before their sport begins