Welcome to the Spring 2017 - 2018 Sports' registration site. You are signing your child up to participate in a Spring sport at Neshannock for the 2017 - 2018 school year. If your browser is Internet Explorer (IE) and it is not up to date, it may cause you problems, so it is suggested that you use either Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome if registering by computer. (you are also able to register on your smart phone)
If this is your first time registering on this site, please follow these instructions: if you already have an account go to the next paragraph.
Click on the "sign-up" tab in the upper right-hand corner of this page.
Click on "Sign-up as a family or individual" and choose a user name and password. Please remember this information as it will be needed in the future if your child is planning to play a sport at Neshannock during the 2017 - 2018 school year.
Click the "sign-up" tab after putting in your family information. You will then need to "verify your account" before logging into the site. FamilyID will send an e-mail to your account. Please access your e-mail account and find the FamilyID e-mail and click on the "verify your account" prompt in the body of that e-mail. You can then return to the FamilyID website and click on the "Log On" tab in the upper right-hand corner of the page
If you already created a FamilyID account, then please click on the "Log On" tab in the upper right-hand corner and put in the user name and password that you previously set-up and begin the registration process. All of the information entered into your account will be saved for future registrations.
There are (2) requirements before any athlete can practice for a sport at Neshannock:
1. Sport Registration/ Physical Form - Each child must be registered on this site. The information on this site is equivalent to (7) of the (9) pages of the PIAA CIPPE Pre-Participation Physical form required in previous years. Because of this registration, you do not have to fill out or turn in any of the forms except those described below. The entire PIAA CIPPE Physical Form is available to download and print under the "LINKS" section on the right hand side of the page,so you can print only the pages you need or the entire document. IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU PRINT PAGE 6 TO TAKE WITH YOU WHEN YOU GET YOUR PHYSICALS. SOME DOCTORS ARE FILLING OUT FORMS (that they have copy's of in their offices ) FROM PAST YEARS THAT ARE NOT LEGAL AND WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BECAUSE THE FORMS HAVE CHANGED.
If this is the first sport your child is participating in this year: The only form that must still be turned into the Athletic Office by February 23rd is the Doctor's form (Section 6). The physical is not complete until all required information is filled out on this site AND the doctor's form (section 6) is filled out, signed, and dropped off to the front office prior to February 23rd, 2018. Please remember that the date next to the doctor's signature cannot be any earlier than June 1, 2017.
If your child participated in a Fall or Winter Sport this year and already turned in their Sec. 6: The only form that must still be turned into the Athletic Office by February 23rd is the Re-Certification form (Section 7) signed by the student and guardian verifying that there were no injuries from their participation in a school sport, and your Participation Fee if not paid online. Sec. 7 Must be turned in AFTER and DATED LATER than 1/22/18, which is 6 weeks before the first practice date to be legal.
If you do not have access to a computer, smart cell phone or have trouble filling out the on-line registration, please contact the High School Office. We'd be happy to help you with that process.
2. Participation Fee – The District's Participation Fee must be paid by February 23rd. Please choose the "Pay By Paypal, Credit, or Debit Card" (if you choose this method, you must pay $52 for each sport to cover processing fees, however your payment will be made online and immediately) or the "Pay By Check" tab under Payment Method and the athlete's registration will be submitted. However, (with the Pay by Check Method) they will not be approved to practice until a check for $50 for each sport (made payable to "NTSD Athletics") has been delivered to the front office located in the Senior High School by February 23rd. Your child will not be eligible to practice until payment has been received prior to the start of the program February 23rd, 2018.
DO NOT TURN ANYTHING IN TO THE ATHLETIC DIRECTORS OR COACHES!!! EVERYTHING THAT NEEDS TO BE TURNED IN, MUST BE TURNED IN TO THE FRONT HIGH SCHOOL OFFICE!!!!
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ATHLETIC PARTICIPANTS
For an athlete to be eligible to participate in any sport at Neshannock, the following guidelines must be followed:
- Athletes may not have more than one failing grade.
- Athletes with two or more failing grades will be ineligible for the following week and until they have no more than one failing grade.
- The athlete will be permitted to practice during his or her period of ineligibility.
- Eligibility will begin after the first 10 school days commencing any class.
- All other guidelines of the PIAA By-Laws will be followed.
Just a reminder that you do not have to turn in the whole physical form just page 6 or 7 and you do not have to turn in a drug consent form, it is included in the agreements that you sign on this site. If you have any questions or problems with this site, please contact the support line at FamilyID at 1-888-800-5582 X1 or email@example.com or contact the Neshannock High School Office at 724-658-5513.