To provide all students with an ability to experience personal growth through team building, activities and competition
With integrity, we will challenge our students to:
- Make good choices personally and academically.
- Ensure practices and competition are fun.
- Strengthen character, build confidence, and maximize potential.
- Attain personal and team success through participation and competition.
- Demonstrate sportsmanship through respect toward the rules of the game, the competitor, and his or her own team.
All Spring sports start on February 26th at 3:45 PM
The local clinics will be offering dates to get sports physicals. If you get a physical at one of these sponsored events, the clinic will NOT deliver your physical clearance to the athletic secretary. You will need to bring the clearance paperwork to the office on your own. You must have clearance from a doctor in order to participate on the first day of practice.
Schedules: Sports schedules can found at CWB Athletics