FAMILY ID REGISTRATION IS FOR THOSE STUDENTS ENTERING OR ALREADY ENROLLED AT SALEM HIGH SCHOOL FOR THE 2017-18 SCHOOL YEAR. (Elementary and Middle School students are not currently using Family ID at this time.)
Salem High School Athletic Eligibility Policy Requirements
ALL REQUIREMENTS MUST BE COMPLETED AND ON FILE BEFORE THE 1ST DAY OF TRYOUTS/PRACTICE.
- Athletes/Managers must have a yearly PHYSICAL dated after June 1st of the current year. For example, a physical for an athlete wishing to participate during the 2017- 2018 school year must be completed after June 1, 2017. The physical can be uploaded to this Family ID form, OR you can bring the form to the Athletic office, OR you can fax the form to the athletic office at 603-893-7084.
- All areas of Family ID must be completed. If anything has been skipped, and is a required field, you will be prompted within the registration process to complete that area before your registration is considered complete.
- The LIABILITY VIDEO must be viewed at the Salem High School Athletic web site. If you are a incoming 9th grader, and/or have never played a sport at Salem High School, you will need to watch the video on-line, print off the liability form, sign it and either a)send it back in to the Salem High School Athletic Office b)fax to 603-893-7084 or c) upload to family id. http://www.sau57.org/shs-athletics/liability-video.
- The PARENTS/GUARDIANS are responsible for filling out this form(NOT the student) and ensuring that all information is accurate. By signing the agreements, you are also acknowledging that you and your student athlete will abide by the rules/guidelines listed.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information before you start the registration process:
Doctor information, Health Insurance information, Student ID(student id can be found on their schedule, report card or when you log into the parent portal.)
Parent/Guardian, please follow these steps:
1. To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs. (Fall, Winter, Spring)
2. Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Sign Up/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Sign Up. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
3. Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select the agreement to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Sign Up.
4. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don't see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
5. Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
6. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
7. Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
8. Review your registration summary.
No Payment Required
9. Click the green Submit button. After selecting 'Submit', the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
· If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: 888-800-5583 x1 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
· FamilyID also offers online chat during business hours.
· Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.