1. Complete the Family ID Clearance for your sport. (See below)
2. Pay for an ASB card and sport fees
- You may pay online beginning August 1st or in the Athletic/ASB office beginning August 9th. If you pay online, you will pay a convenience fee.
- $30.00 - ASB; required for every athlete
- $10.00 - Sport Fees; required for each sport you participate in (including weight room, which is considered a sport.) First time each year an athlete clears for a sport will cost $20.00 because they will clear & pay for the weight room as well. Each additional sport will only cost $10.00.
3. Turn in a General Information Form (physical) by uploading in the completed form below or to the Athletic Office with Doctors signature and dated with an expiration date that clears you THROUGH your sport season.
** If you have your physical faxed (509-663-6905), please call and confirm that you/your athlete is cleared.
- Fall dates (end of November)
- Winter dates (end of February)
- Spring dates (end of May)
- Weight Room date (end of May)
4. Turn in ASB/Sport fee receipt to the Athletic Office.
Your registration is NOT COMPLETE until ALL 4 steps are DONE!
Please call or stop by the Athletic office (663-3384) to verify your sports clearance.