Complete this online registration. THIS IS YOUR PROOF OF PARENT PERMISSION. Parent/guardian must fill out registration. Registrations completed by students will not be approved.
- Read the "SHSD Release of Information" statement below.
- Read the "WIAA and SHSD Requirements for Eligibility" section below.
- Turn in a completed Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation form to the Pioneer Athletic Office. THIS IS YOUR PROOF OF PRIMARY CARE PROVIDE CLEARANCE Fax: 253-583-7292 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purchase ASB Card ($15)
- Pay Athletic Participation Fee after tryouts. If no tryouts, then pay before 1st practice.
- Pay any outstanding fines.
- Demonstrate medical insurance coverage.
- All athletes who wish to participate in after school athletics must be covered either by a Student Accident Insurance Program or a separate insurance program. More details are included in the insurance area of this form.
WIAA and SHSD Requirements for Eligibility
- Student athletes must meet a minimum requirement of a 2.0 GPA with no failing grades or have a 2.5 GPA or better with one F to be eligible to participate in contests.
- Regular member of the school they represent and or live within the service area of the Steilacoom Historical School District.
- Maintain amateur status in their sport or activity.
- Refrain from the use of illegal substances.
SHSD Release of Information
Parents/guardians are responsible for filling out this registration completely and ensuring that any and all medical information concerning your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department and coaches immediately.