1. Hoover High Sports registration includes a sports physical taken on or after May 1st of the current school year and must be on file before the first practice. Please turn the physical (MD or NP only) into the Athletic Training Office.
2. FamilyID Registration must be complete prior to participating in 1st practice. There is no cost to register.
3. Academic Eligibility is determined every quarter. This is determined by the Athletic Director and given to the coaches.
4. If you need assistance with registering or do not have computer access or e-mail address, you can contact Hoover High School for assistance. We will host multiple evenings in the library to assist anyone.
5. Please contact the Athletic Department, 559-451-4064, if you have any questions.