We created the FamilyID Bill of Rights to acknowledge what we all know to be true -- busy parents don't have time for redundant forms and everyone deserves an easier way to register.
So, let it be known that the following is your FamilyID Bill of Rights.
- You have the right to re-use the information you've already submitted; you shouldn’t
have to fill out the same form over and over again. (So what if the paper form is blue this year.)
- You have the right to keep your family’s private information in one safe and secure place, not tucked into a seven-year-old’s backpack or typed into some homemade
- You have the right to use the information you entered for soccer registration when you sign up for ceramics. You may do lots of activities, but you're still the same family. .
- You have the right to update your information whenever you want -- whether you move, drop your crazy friend Betty from the emergency contact list, or change a cell phone number.
- You have the right to keep your sloppy handwriting a secret all to yourself..
- You have the right to know that the second session of kickboxing is full before we waste hours in line. (But, spending the afternoon binge watching "The Crown" -- that's totally okay.).
- You have the right to register for a jewelry-making class at 2:00 am in your blue chenille robe and fuzzy slippers, even if their office closed at 4:30. .
- You have the right to have one easy to access place to see what you've signed up for and when it starts before missing the first day of your kid's long-awaited paintball training camp.
- You have the right to refuse any online registration system that makes you click through 15 mysterious computer screens with no help in sight.
- You have the right to be the legally recognized owner of your data on an easy, secure and convenient online registration platform.
To view the organizations that are honoring the FamilyID Bill of Rights by providing convenient online registration through FamilyID, go to www.familyid.com.To comment on the FamilyID Bill or Rights or provide your suggestions for additional articles, email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Are you a K-12 school?Click here to learn more about how FamilyID helps schools run more efficiently.
Contact 1-888-800-5583 or email email@example.com to request more information or schedule a free, no obligation demo.