Mission Statement:The mission of the Woodstock Academy athletic department is to provide broad based, competitive athletic programs that enrich the academic experiences and achievements of its student-athletes. Our focus is to develop leaders who demonstrate outstanding character and integrity. We will pursue victory with honor, emphasizing responsibility to self, team, and community.Program Goals and Expectations:The athletic department's primary goals are to cultivate each student-athlete's mind, body, and spirit in ways that inspire, teach positive life lessons, and create enjoyment. Specific emphasis for each participant includes:
- Athletic Performance – Skill Development, health and nutrition, tactical strategies, mental toughness, strength and conditioning;
- Academic Achievement – Demonstrate scholarship, prepare for life after high school, maintain academic eligibility;
- Leadership – Guide others to reach their highest potential, lead through both word and actions, work as a cohesive unit to achieve common goals;
- Citizenship – Show respect for others, commit to team, invest in the community; and
- Sportsmanship – Demonstrate honesty, integrity, and class; pursue victory with honor.