Dear Upper St. Clair Families:
We are excited to announce that Upper St. Clair School District is now offering the convenience of online registration for our athletic programs through partner company Family ID (www.familyid.com).
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, you enter information once for multiple uses, multiple kids and multiple sports programs.
In order to participate in a sport at Upper St. Clair, families are required to do three things:
- Register through the FamilyID link below, and
- Upload the completed PIAA CIPPE Section 6 physical form to the FamilyID platform (must be completed by a physician). Please note that the nurse's physical paperwork is NOT the same as PIAA CIPPE Section 6 and will not be accepted for interscholastic sports participation.
- Complete your athletic registration fee via online payment.
You can begin your registration by clicking here or follow the steps below:
- We will begin accepting spring registrations on January 6, 2020.
- Click on the link for the season's registration form. This can be found at www.upperstclairathletics.com. Click the MORE tab on the athletic website. Select Registration > Register My Athlete. Scroll to bottom of page and click on Sign up as a Family or individual.
- Sign up and your secure FamilyID account by entering your family name, email address and password. You will receive an email with a link to confirm your new account. (If you don't see the email, check your spam or junk mail folders)
- Click on the link in your email confirmation and then complete the information requested on the registration form.
If you need assistance, please call FamilyID at 1-781-205-2800 from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Support is available seven days a week and messages will be returned promptly.
We hope this new process is user-friendly and more efficient for our student athletes and their families.