Our goal as a program is to implant in the youth of the community the ideals of good sportsmanship, honesty, loyalty, courage, scholarship, and reverence, so that they may be finer, stronger and happier youth who will grow up to be outstanding citizens.
Some things to note:
- We have required training's for all of our coaches. Safety, as it should be with all team sports, is always top priority.
- We collaborate in our cheer program with local community organizations to provide extra training for coaches by qualified cheer professionals.
- Teaching our participants about philanthropy is an important goal for us, this year we are looking to partner with Cradles to Crayons to provide volunteer opportunities to our participants.
- We just purchased all new shoulder pads and pom poms!
- Our football team has a required MPR which stands for minimum play requirement. While we love to win games, our first goal is to ensure that every player gets to play regardless of athletic ability.
- Equipment and uniform rental is included in our pricing for both football and cheer.
- We love parent involvement. Weather it's coaching, or just helping out in the food booth or as a member of the booster club, we invite you to be as involved as you would like.
- We are excited to be playing on a brand new turf field this fall!
Our program strives to:
- Build a sense of community with both participants and their families.
- Foster lifelong friendships.
- Build confidence and character.
- Train our coaches in both sport related training's and safety training's.
- Provide positive role models dedicated to teaching children to learn to love the sport.
- Teach leaderships skills and to be a good teammate.
- Encourage achievement on AND off the field.
- Provide an all-inclusive experience ensuring no child is excluded due to size, finances or athletic ability.