Online Registrations for fall sports opens July 25th for Varsity and JV sports and August 10th for Modified sports.
Prior to trying out for the upcoming season your child will need the following:
• Note change to sports physicals due to COVID-19:
Student athletes can participate in the fall 2020 sports season if they have previously had a health examination for school attendance in the 2018-2019 or 2019-2020 school year. Those students do not have to provide an updated physical exam. Students that have not participated in athletics in the past will need to provide a recent physical dated no later than August 2019.
• A Sports Participation Form and Interim Health History completed no more than 30 days prior to the start of the season. Completing this online form will complete this.
• All information from this form will require a review by school health services before a child can tryout or practice.
• This review may require additional information or medical clearance for new or existing conditions.
Athletic activities involve the potential for injury; it is the student’s and/or parent’s responsibility to report injuries to the school nurse.
• In accordance with the Concussion Management and Awareness Act, any child with a concussion who is participating in a sport will require a graduated return to activity and will not be returned to competition without the approval of the school medical director.
START DATES: All Varsity and JV Fall sports start August 24th and Modified sports start September 9th. Each athlete must register on Family ID and have the proper physical on file in the school’s nurse office in order for them to be eligible to participate.