Online Registrations for winter sports opens October 14th for Varsity and JV sports and October 21st for Modified sports.
Prior to trying out for the upcoming season your child will need the following:
• A physical examination completed within the last calendar year. If you need to submit one, it can be submitted through FamilyID.
• A Sports Participation Form and Interim Health History completed no more than 30 days prior to the start of the season. Completing this online form will complete this.
• All information from this form will require a review by school health services before a child can tryout or practice.
• This review may require additional information or medical clearance for new or existing conditions.
Athletic activities involve the potential for injury; it is the student’s and/or parent’s responsibility to report injuries to the school nurse.
• In accordance with the Concussion Management and Awareness Act, any child with a concussion who is participating in a sport will require a graduated return to activity and will not be returned to competition without the approval of the school medical director.
START DATES: All Varsity and JV sports start November 11th and Modified sports start November 18th. Each athlete must register on Family ID and have the proper physical on file in the school’s nurse office in order for them to be eligible to participate.