"Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard."
-Tim Notke & Kevin Durant
All levels of experience are welcome
Beginners, Intermediate, and Advanced levels
Open for anybody within and outside of South Coast area
The South Coast Warriors is a competitive youth track & field club team located in Bourne, Massachusetts. We provide training and competitive opportunities to both male and female athletes age 7-18. We believe each individual has greater potential in their performance if they are committed and we are committed to helping each individual athlete to reach their higher potential.
Track & Field is an ideal sport to set and achieve their goals. Our team competes in USATF Track & Field meets including the qualifiers and Junior Olympics events. We have group of passionate coaches who will help each individual reaching their goals. By end of the season, we believe the athletes will see the value of hard work, determination, self-esteem, leadership, respect, and all aspects that will be valuable throughout their life and future.
Knowing what it takes to be a.....WARRIOR!
athlete waiver/release form
$50 per athlete (online or at the facility on practice days)
-Free team T-shirt (if register before April 28th)
If you already applied for the USATF Membership, you just need to pay $30
*USATF membership is required to participate in the USATF hosted events.
FamilyID Link: https://www.familyid.com/programs/south-coast-warriors-track-field-club-summer-season
*Can also pay the registration cost and fill out the required forms at the practice facility on practice days
(Membership runs from January to December)
- USATF Membership Benefits
- Must email copy of birth certificate for age verification to the USATF New England office. Email: email@example.com or fax 617-939-0992
- $20.00 per year
- Membership Registration ApplicationLink: https://www.usatf.org/membership/application/index.asp
- USATF Club ID #: 489
*Make sure to use Club ID# when signing up
- If wanting to compete in USATF hosted events:
- Minimum Age: Must at least be 7 years of age on December 31 of the current year
- For 18 years old: Can still compete in the 17-18 age division if doesn't turn 19 years old before the final day of the Junior Olympics (August 2nd)
More info on http://www.southcoastwarriors.com/