The mission of the South Carroll Athletic Department, rooted in tradition and pride, is to inspire our athletes today, through a variety of experiences and opportunities, to be successful tomorrow in an ever-changing and diverse world. Sound athletic programs not only teach young people sports specific skills, but more importantly, lifelong skills such as: accountability, sportsmanship, confidence, self-discipline, leadership, work ethic, persistence, teamwork, goal setting, and striving for excellence. All levels of each sports program are designed and carried out with these qualities in mind.
South Carroll High School
Home of the Cavaliers!
|South Carroll High School 2019-2020 Winter Athletics||Oct 01, 2019 - Feb 29, 2020||$50 - $105||Open|
If the program you are looking for is closed or not listed, Click Here to contact the organization.
- Health and Safety information regarding Concussions and Heat & Hydration
- Guiding Principals for Transgendered Athletes
- Student Athlete Probable Head Injury Procedure
- Notification of Probable Head Injury for Interscholastic Athletics
- Medical Clearance for Gradual Return to Sports Participation Following Concussion
- Appropriate Educational Accommodations - Post Concussion
- PREPARTICIPATION PHYSICAL EVALUATION PHYSICAL EXAMINATION FORM