Winter Sports - Start Dates
- Varsity & JV Sports: November 5th
- Modified Ice Hockey (Only): November 12th
- All Other Modified Sports: November 26th
- For all Varsity and JV Winter sports, Registration opens on October 8th at 7:00 AM and will close on November 2nd at Noon.
- For all Modified Winter sports, registration will open on October 29th at 7:00 AM and will close on November 21st at Noon. (Note - Modified Ice Hockey Players must be registered by November 9th to ensure they will be able to participate on day one).
Students who do NOT meet the registration deadline may not be able to participate in the first few try-out/practice days. Missing tryout days may impact whether a student athlete makes a team. It is imperative that student athletes be in attendance for the entire tryout period.
- All Varsity and JV Winter sports: Late Registration opens on November 5th at 8:00 PM and closes November 15th at Noon.
- All Modified Sports: Late Registration opens on November 26th at 8:00 PM and closes December 6th at Noon.
Please note: Students who miss the registration deadline and wish to try out late for a team may not be allowed to do so. Late tryouts are held at the discretion of the Athletic Department.
New York State Education Department Guidelines for Interscholastic Sports require that before each season (fall, winter, and spring) student athletes must be medically cleared through their building Health Office.
- Physical Exam performed within the last 12 months by the student's private physician.
- All required fields on FamilyID online registration completed.