Fall Sports - Start Dates
- Varsity & JV Football: August 13th
- All other Varsity & JV Sports: August 20th
- Modified Sports: September 6th
- For all Varsity and JV Fall sports, Registration opens on July 23rd at 7:00 AM and will close on August 17th at Noon. (Note - Varsity and JV Football Players must be registered by August 9th to ensure they will be able to participate on day one).
- For all Modified Fall sports, Registration will open on August 9th at 7:00 AM and will close on September 3rd at Noon.
Students who do NOT meet the registration deadline may not be able to participate in the first few try-out/practice days. Missing tryout days may impact whether a student athlete makes a team. It is imperative that student athletes be in attendance for the entire tryout period.
- All Varsity and JV Fall sports: Late Registration opens on August 20 at 8:00 PM and closes August 30 at Noon.
- All Modified Sports: Late Registration opens on September 6 at 8:00 PM and closes September 16 at Noon.
Please note: Students who miss the registration deadline and wish to try out late for a team may not be allowed to do so. Late tryouts are held at the discretion of the Athletic Department.
New York State Education Department Guidelines for Interscholastic Sports require that before each season (fall, winter, and spring) student athletes must be medically cleared through their building Health Office.
- Physical Exam performed within the last 12 months by the student's private physician.
- All required fields on FamilyID online registration completed.