Fall Sports - Start Dates
- Varsity & JV Sports: 9/29/2020
- Modified Sports have been cancelled for the Fall Season.
- For all Varsity and JV sports, Registration opens on 9/14/2020 at 7:00 AM and will close on 9/28/2020 at 9:00 AM.
- For all Modified sports: Modified Sports have been cancelled for the Fall Season.
Students who do NOT meet the registration deadline may not be able to participate in the first few try-out/practice days. Missing tryout days may impact whether a student-athlete makes a team. It is imperative that student athletes be in attendance for the entire tryout period.
- All Varsity and JV sports: Late Registration opens on 9/29/2020 at 8:00 PM and closes 10/9/2020 at Noon.
- All Modified Sports: Modified Sports have been cancelled for the Fall Season.
Please note: Students who miss the registration deadline and wish to try out late for a team may not be allowed to do so. Late tryouts are held at the discretion of the Athletic Department.
New York State Education Department Guidelines for Interscholastic Sports require that before each season (fall, winter, and spring) student athletes must be medically cleared through their building Health Office.
- Physical Exam performed within the last 12 months by the student's private physician.
- All required fields on FamilyID online registration completed.