Objective: Summer Academy was developed in collaboration with the RHCSD Office of Curriculum and Instruction to give students learning opportunities that would otherwise not be available to them during the typical school year. Summer Academy is for students of the Red Hook Central School District in grades 8-12.
- Open to incoming 9th -12th grade Red Hook CSD students, including 2019 graduates.
- Enrollment will be first come first serve.
- All courses are FREE. This is a grant-funded program.
- Minimal enrollment will be 8 students. Maximum enrollment will be 15.
- Attendance for each class is expected.
- You must provide your own transportation.
- Summer Academy classes are from July 8th – July 26th; see individual course listing for specific dates and times.
- T-shirts will be given to the first 100 students registered.
- Behavioral Expectations: All students will be expected to adhere to the Red Hook High School Code of Conduct in order to remain enrolled in courses.
Thank You to Our Sponsors:
- Red Hook Education Foundation
- The Ascienzo Family Foundation
- RHCSD Office of Curriculum and Instruction