Price Christian Schools
Kelly Parkinson, ATHLETIC DIRECTOR
Dear Price Parents,
On behalf of all associated with Price athletics, we would like to welcome you to our Price athletic family. Know that our primary commitment to you as parents is to provide an environment for your sons and daughters to fully develop their athletic and academic potential. With the Word of God, through practice, training and competition, we strive to provide a positive and supportive experience that will instill in each student athlete:
- A deep commitment to sportsmanship, values and personal integrity;
- Loyalty to Price Christian Schools and the ability to function with others as a team--, to learn to sacrifice for common goals;
- Appreciation for the benefits of hard work, motivation and perseverance in both winning and losing situations;
- Pride in accomplishments gained through fair and honest means.
Please complete the online athletic registration if you plan on participating in any 2019-2020 athletic program.
Make sure to have the following information with you when you register:
- Insurance card
- Current physical with visible date (Review Links to Print Physical Copy)
- Doctor information (name, address, phone number)
- Medication information
NOTE**** (High School Only)
If you are a student athlete that has transferred to Price High School, either from a school within our district or outside of our district (Or CIF Section), YOU MUST FILL OUT CIF TRANSFER PAPERWORK. Even if you DID NOT participate in sports at those schools. Please see transfer documents under "Links"