Complete this online registration.
- Read the "SHSD Release of Information" statement below.
- Read the "WIAA and SHSD Requirements for Eligibility" section below.
- Turn in a completed Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation form to the Pioneer Athletic Office. (Weight permit required for wrestling only)
- Purchase ASB Card ($15)
- Pay Athletic Participation Fee.
- Pay any outstanding fines.
- Demonstrate medical insurance coverage.
- All athletes who wish to participate in after school athletics must be covered either by a Student Accident Insurance Program or a separate insurance program. More details are included in the insurance area of this form.
WIAA and SHSD Requirements for Eligibility
- Maintain at least a 2.0 GPA, with no F's, you may have one F but must carry a 2.5 GPA during the athletic season.
- Regular member of the school they represent.
- Live within the service area of the Steilacoom Historical School District.
- Refrain from the use of illegal substances.
SHSD Release of Information
Parents/guardians are responsible for filling out this registration completely and ensuring that any and all medical information concerning your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department and coaches immediately.