As a unique, independent academy, Pinkerton Academy's mission is to strive to ensure the growth of all students in a challenging, respectful, and collaborative environment. The Academy fosters a student-centered community with purposefully designed, interactive, and relevant learning opportunities.
Pinkerton Academy Athletics is just one way to support and promote our school's living mission!
Before any student can participate in athletic tryouts, the following requirements must be met:
• The athletic director must have a copy of the students' most recent physical on file prior to the first day of tryouts.
- Physicals are good for TWO YEARS from the date of the exam. Students with expired physicals will not be permitted to participate in tryouts, practices or games until a new physical is submitted. Physicals should be turned into the athletic office on the Pinkerton Academy Physical Form. All incoming freshman must have a physical dated after JUNE 1 of the year they enter Pinkerton Academy.
• The parents/guardians are responsible for filling out this form
completely and ensuring that any and all medical information concerning
your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and
allergies are up-to-date and accurate. This should be reported to the Athletic Department & coaches for your child's safety and well being.
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration:
- Student ID # (can be found on student's id card, report card or class schedule)
- Doctor Information
- Health Insurance Information
PLEASE NOTE: This registration form must be completed by a parent/guardian.