Are the meals Free? Yes, meals are free for all children under 18 years of age and under, regardless of income and location.
How do students get meals? Families are required to sign up at Family ID for the free weekly student meal packs. Family ID has been used by the PBCSD for several years and many families are already set up with a simple and secure account. You can use your account if you already have one - no need to make a new one. If you are new to Family ID, complete a registration and your data is saved to re-use it to sign up for subsequent free weekly meal packs.
How do I schedule my weekly meal package pick up? Select a time slot and day to schedule your weekly pickup on Family ID. Meals will be ready at your chosen site at your reserved time. Charges may apply for meals not picked up when reserved. Tuesday 11:00am-1:00pm and Thursday 2:30-4:30pm at Pine Bush High School and
Tuesday 11:00am-1:00pm and Wednesday 3:30-4:30pm at Circleville Middle School.
Can families pick up for other families? Yes, Families can pick up for other families. When picking up meals just let us know all the children's names you will be picking up for. All children should be registered in Family ID so we are ready for you.
Where are the pick up Locations? Pine Bush High School, 118 Route 302, Pine Bush NY 12566 Circleville Middle School 1951 Route 302, Circleville, NY 10919
Steps for completing registration:
A parent/guardian can register by completing the following steps:
- To register your child, you will need to select the appropriate programs section wither PBHS or CVMS.
- Next click on the blue Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In blue buttons. If this is your first time using Family ID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a Family ID account.
- Create your secure Family ID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the Family ID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the Registration Form, complete the information requested. Participants are the children. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer. Create new participant for each child after you complete your first registration.
- Click the Continue button to go to the next page.
- Review your registration summary and then hit Submit.
After you complete your first registration, you can then add all new participants and the other information is pre-filled in.
Who do I call with questions? The PBCSD School Nutrition Office at (845) 744-2031 ext 2809. Lyn or Judi can assist you.
FamilyID is available for technical assistance at (888) 800-5583 extension #1 or email@example.com.