Pine Bush Fall 2018 Sports Registration Information
ON-LINE REGISTRATION DATES:
Varsity/JV sports- Monday , July 16th- Wednesday, July 25th
Modified sports (7th and 8th grade)- Monday, August 6th- Wednesday, August 15th
Please be aware that athletes must have a current health physical on file with the nurse’s office prior to the start of the athletic season. Current health physicals for the Fall 2018 season must have been completed by August 1, 2017 or later for Varsity/JV sports and September 1, 2017 or later for Modified sports. Athletes in need of an updated physical will need to either provide the nurse with a copy of a physical completed by their primary care provider or contact the school nurse to schedule a physical with the school’s nurse practitioner in order to be cleared to tryout. The following physical exam dates will be available:
Pine Bush HS: August 1, August 2, August 8
High School Physicals will also be available Tuesday, August 14th; however, athletes will not be able to begin practicing until cleared.
Middle School physicals will need to be scheduled by calling 744-2031 ext. 3610 no later than Thursday, August 16th. The following dates are available:
Crispell MS: August 29 (*please note this date has been changed from the original date of 8/21)
Circleville MS: August 28
Modified Physicals will also be available at Crispell MS on September 5th and Circleville MS on September 6th; however, athletes will not be able to begin practicing until cleared.
STEPS FOR COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION:
A parent/guardian can register by completing the following steps:
- To register your child, you will need to select the appropriate Fall 2018 registration form from the programs section listed below.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using Family ID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a Family ID account.
- Create your secure Family ID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the Family ID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the Registration Form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary and submit.