Pine Bush Spring 2019 Sports Registration Information
ON-LINE REGISTRATION DATES:
Varsity/JV sports- Monday, February 4th- Wednesday, February 13th
Modified sports (7th and 8th grade)- Monday, February 11th- Wednesday, February 20th
Please be aware that athletes must have a current health physical on file with the nurse’s office prior to the start of the athletic season. Current health physicals for the Spring 2019 season must have been completed by March 1, 2018 or later for Varsity/JV and modified sports. Athletes in need of an updated physical will need to either provide the nurse with a copy of a physical completed by their primary care provider or contact their school nurse to schedule a physical with the school’s nurse practitioner in order to be cleared to tryout. The following physical exam dates will be available:
Pine Bush HS Physical Dates: February 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th
Middle School Physical Dates:
Crispell MS: February 12th, 20th and March 5th
Circleville MS: February 13th, 19th, 21st and March 6th
STEPS FOR COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION:
A parent/guardian can register by completing the following steps:
- To register your child, you will need to select the appropriate Spring 2019 registration form from the programs section listed below.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using Family ID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a Family ID account.
- Create your secure Family ID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the Family ID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the Registration Form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary and submit.