Pine Bush Winter 2018-19 Sports Registration Information
ON-LINE REGISTRATION DATES:
Varsity/JV sports- Monday , October 8th- Wednesday, October 17th
Modified sports (7th and 8th grade)- Monday, October 15th- Wednesday, October 24th
Please be aware that athletes must have a current health physical on file with the nurse’s office prior to the start of the athletic season. Current health physicals for the Winter 2018-19 season must have been completed by November 1, 2017 or later for Varsity/JV and modified sports. Athletes in need of an updated physical will need to either provide the nurse with a copy of a physical completed by their primary care provider or contact their school nurse to schedule a physical with the school’s nurse practitioner in order to be cleared to tryout. The following physical exam dates will be available:
Pine Bush HS Physical Dates: October 10th, October 17th, October 24th and October 31st
Middle School Physical Dates:
Crispell MS: TBA
Circleville MS: TBA
STEPS FOR COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION:
A parent/guardian can register by completing the following steps:
- To register your child, you will need to select the appropriate Winter 2018-19 registration form from the programs section listed below.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using Family ID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a Family ID account.
- Create your secure Family ID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the Family ID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the Registration Form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary and submit.