Pine Bush Fall 2019 Sports Registration Information
ON-LINE REGISTRATION DATES:
Varsity/JV sports- Monday , July 22nd- Wednesday, July 31st
Modified sports (7th and 8th grade)- Monday, August 5th- Wednesday, August 14th
Please be aware that athletes must have a current health physical on file with the nurse’s office prior to the start of the athletic season. Current health physicals for the Fall 2019 season must have been completed by August 1, 2018 or later for Varsity/JV sports and September 1, 2018 or later for Modified sports. Athletes in need of an updated physical will need to either provide the nurse with a copy of a physical completed by their primary care provider or contact the school nurse to schedule a physical with the school’s nurse practitioner in order to be cleared to tryout.
Varsity and JV Sports
Physicals completed by your family physician can either be scanned and attached to your Family ID registration, faxed to the HS nurse’s office at 744-4094 or dropped off to the HS nurse’s office.
Modified (Middle School) Sports
Physicals completed by your family physician can either be scanned and attached to your Family ID registration or dropped off to the appropriate Middle School main office.
The following physical exam dates will also be available, parents/guardians can call 744-2031 ext. 3610 no later than Thursday, 8/8/19 to schedule a physical with the School Nurse Practitioner if needed:
Circleville MS: August 27th
Crispell MS: August 29th
Pine Bush HS: August 6th, August 13th
High School Physicals will also be available Monday, August 19th and Tuesday, August 20th; however, athletes will not be able to begin practicing until cleared.
STEPS FOR COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION:
A parent/guardian can register by completing the following steps:
- To register your child, you will need to select the appropriate Fall 2019 registration form from the programs section listed below. The sports registration forms will appear listed as either Pine Bush Varsity and JV, Crispell Middle School Modified or Circleville Middle School Modified once the online registration opens.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using Family ID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a Family ID account.
- Create your secure Family ID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the Family ID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the Registration Form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary and submit.