Pine Bush Fall 2020 Registration (Part 2)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please be aware that the officers of the New York State Public High School Athletic Association (NYSPHSAA) have voted to delay the official start date of the Fall 2020 sports season due to the COVID-19 crisis. At this point, the Varsity, JV and Modified Fall seasons have all been officially delayed until Monday, September 21st. This action requires us to also delay the final registration for Varsity, JV and Modified sports as follows:
The Varsity, JV and Modified registrations will be open from: Monday, August 24th through Wednesday, September 2nd
Additional information will be communicated if there are any further changes to the September 21st Fall sports start date.
Athletes must have a current health examination on file prior to the start of the athletic season. Please note that the requirements for a valid physical examination have changed due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. Student athletes will now be permitted to participate in the Fall 2020 sports season if they have previously had a health examination for school attendance in the 2018-2019 or 2019-2020 school years. An additional copy of this physical will not be needed if it is already on file with the nurse's office.
Student athletes that have not had a health examination in accordance with these requirements must still obtain a health examination prior to participation in the Fall 2020 sports season. Unfortunately, we cannot provide an opportunity to complete student physicals in the school at this time. Therefore, those athletes will need to provide the school nurse with a copy of a physical completed by their primary care provider. A copy can either be uploaded and attached with the Family ID registration, faxed or mailed to the nurse's office in the school that your child attends. Physicals will not be permitted to be personally dropped off at this time.
STEPS FOR COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION:
A parent/guardian can register by completing the following steps:
- To register your child, you will need to select the appropriate Fall 2020 Intend to Play registration from the programs section listed below. The sports registration forms will appear listed as either Pine Bush Varsity and JV, Crispell Middle School Modified or Circleville Middle School Modified once the online registration opens.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using Family ID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a Family ID account.
- Create your secure Family ID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the Family ID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the Registration Form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary and submit.