Pine Bush Fall 2019 Sports Registration Information
*Please note that the Fall sports registration is a two step process:
Step 1- Complete the Fall 2019 Intend to Play Form
ON-LINE INTEND TO PLAY REGISTRATION DATES:
Modified, JV, Varsity Sports- Monday, April 22nd- Friday, May 31st.
Step 2- Complete the Fall Sports Registration Form
During the summer, you will need to log back into Family ID to complete the final registration forms. Those online registration dates will be as follows:
ON-LINE FALL SPORTS REGISTRATION DATES:
Varsity/JV sports- Monday, July 22nd- Wednesday, July 31st
Modified sports (7th and 8th grade)- Monday, August 5th- Wednesday, August 14th
Please be aware that athletes must have a current health physical on file with the nurse’s office prior to the start of the athletic season. Current health physicals for the Fall 2019 season must have been completed by August 1, 2018 or later for Varsity/JV sports and September 1, 2018 or later for Modified sports. Athletes in need of an updated physical will need to either provide the nurse with a copy of a physical completed by their primary care provider or contact the school nurse to schedule a physical with the school’s nurse practitioner in order to be cleared to tryout. The following physical exam dates will be available:
Crispell MS: May 7th, May 21st
Circleville MS: May 14th , May 30th
Pine Bush HS: April 24th , May 1st, May 8th , May 15th , May 22nd and May 29th
STEPS FOR COMPLETING THE FALL 2019 INTEND TO PLAY REGISTRATION:
A parent/guardian can register by visiting the Pine Bush website and following these steps:
- To find your program, select the appropriate Fall 2019 Intend to Play Form for your child from the programs section listed below. The Intend to Play forms will appear listed as either Pine Bush Varsity and JV, Crispell Middle School Modified or Circleville Middle School Modified.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the Intent Play Form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary and submit.
Please remember to save your login information so you are ready to log back into Family ID and complete the second part of the registration process when it opens during the summer.