The Pequea Valley School District will strive to create an environment that inspires each learner to excel.
1. Learning occurs when a positive relationship is developed with each PV learner.
2. Learning occurs when the environment is focused around autonomy, mastery, and purpose.
3. Learning will occur in flexible environments.
4. Learning is a collaborative activity.
5. Learning occurs when associated with a child's interest, strengths, and zone of proximal development.
6. Learning will allow EACH PV learner to receive their "first choice."
7. Learning occurs at different paces and rates.