To access athletic clearance forms in other languages, please visit the Olympia School District website.
It is the mission of the Olympia School District Athletic Program to inspire every student to achieve their highest potential by:
- Providing a comprehensive athletic program that emphasizes the development of lifelong learning, skill development, sportsmanship, ethical conduct and a sense of fair play through hard work and a continued commitment to the school, the team, and all fellow students.
- Ensuring the program is based upon open communication and mutual respect among and between school administration, school staff, coaches, student-athletes, parents, community members, and officials.
- Ensuring the program serves as a positive, productive and integral part of our schools, our community, and most importantly, the lives of our students.
- To provide a variety of quality programs for the student athlete.
- To provide quality and appropriate coaching and instruction in all aspects of the sport offered.
- To be an integral component of the school and community.
- To make the athletic program a source of both school and community pride.
- High school sports programs.