Welcome to our Family ID Information page. Each season you will need to register in Family Id for your SPORT and submit the appropriate medical forms to the nurse.
New for 2018-19 - Use of the Weight Room You must register with Family Id and be medically cleared to to use the Weight Room (NJSIAA August 2018). ALL In-Season (approved) athletes are welcome in the weight room and do not need to register for weight room in addition to their sport.
SEASONAL REGISTRATION - The registration program for each season will open approximately 60 days before the start of the season. Our sports by season are:
- FALL SPORTS - Football, Boys & Girls Soccer, Girls Volleyball, Girls Tennis, Boys & Girls Cross Country, Cheerleading, Weight Room
- WINTER SPORTS - Boys & Girls Basketball, Wrestling, Boys & Girls Swimming, Boys & Girls Winter Track, Bowling, Cheerleading, Weight Room
- SPRING SPORTS - Baseball, Softball, Boys & Girls Lacrosse, Boys Volleyball, Boys Tennis, Boys & Girls Spring Track, Golf, Weight Room
Prior to the spring season, there will be a 48 hour
No forms will be processed after 2:15 pm Wednesday February 27th!!!
No tests will be processed after 10:00 pm Wednesday February 27th!!!
The mission of North Brunswick Township High School’s Athletic Program is to create an educational and competitive experience within an atmosphere of sportsmanship. We strive to develop and realize individual and team potential by promoting high standards of competence, character, civility, and citizenship.
Please follow this sequence to register for an Athletics Program.
1. Register for your sport (or weight room) on Family ID (select program below).
2. Print the Pre-participation Physical Form and have it completed by your family physician. Please submit completed forms to the HS nurses' office.
3. If the athlete already has an approved sports physical* on file with the nurse, but the physical is older than 90 days, he/she must submit a Health History Update Questionnaire form to the HS nurses' office. *The physical is valid for 365 days from date of examination.