Newton Summer School is proud to offer academic and sports programming, including the Garden City Sports Camps, Enrichment Classes, Full Credit Courses and Make-up and Review.
Registration will open on January 5, 2015.
No classes or camps will be held on Friday, July 3. Sports Camps held June 29 thru July 2 will be extended one hour and end at 4pm.
ENROLLMENT REQUIREMENTS FOR ACADEMIC PROGRAMS:
• Prior approval from Department Head of attending school is required for students registering for courses taken for original credit or advancement.
• Prior approval is NOT required for the following: 1. Courses for make-up purposes. (Note: Newton students cannot repeat a course for which he/she received a final grade of “N". This rule does not apply to Physical Education.) 2. Courses to improve a passing grade (no extra credit is awarded). 3. To audit a course.
TRANSCRIPT AND CREDIT PROVISION:
• All students will have their grade and course credit sent to their home school.
• Non-Newton Public Schools students MUST fill out the transcripts
REGISTRATION FOR ACADEMIC PROGRAMS AND GARDEN CITY SPORTS:
• Open enrollment through the first day of classes/camps. However, early enrollment is advised as spaces are filled on a first come, first served basis.
• Registration is automatically granted upon receipt of online registration and payment online, by mail or in person.
• No confirmation will be issued unless registering online.
• Full payment is due by the first day of program.
• Payment may be made by check to to Newton Summer School, 457 Walnut Street, Newtonville, MA 02460 or online
• PayPal, Credit or Debit cards are accepted for online payment.
• In the event of a withdrawal prior to the opening of the class/sports program, tuition will be refunded minus $100.00 for the withdrawal from an academic program or $50.00 for withdrawal from sports camps program.
• Tuition will not be refunded because of inability to meet attendance requirements.