Neshannock Township School District is committed to providing every student the opportunity to develop and utilize their academic and social skills through an exemplary, rigorous educational experience in a safe and caring environment.
The District will foster school and community partnerships in order to deliver a rigorous curriculum that meets the needs of all students.
These partnerships will inspire students and staff to achieve all aspects of the Districts mission and goals.
- All students can learn.
- We prepare our students to be life-long learners.
- Students learn in different ways and at different rates.
- The key aspect of education is developing well rounded students who think creatively and critically to make informed decisions and solve problems.
- Education enables the individual to be a responsible, self-disciplined member of a community.
- Educational and cultural diversity enriches the educational experience for students.
- Students and staff will be proactive in creating a safe and caring environment. Education is a cooperative effort of the board of education, staff, students, parents, and the community.
- The school district fosters an environment that encourages all staff to exercise their unique skills to enhance education.