Dear Morris Knolls High School Community,
The FamilyID website will become an invaluable resource for you. The information found on the website defines not only rules and responsibilities, but answers many pertinent questions significant to your role here as a member of the Morris Knolls High School family. I encourage you to use it often and to reach out when questions or concerns arise. Communication is one of our central values.
The staff here at Morris Knolls High School is always anxious to receive your insights, your feedback, and your suggestions. Please become an active member of this very special high school as we all grow to know one another during this year and in the years to come. I, together with the entire Administrative Team, wish you a rewarding school year as we will work together to accomplish our mission.
The Morris Hills Regional District, in shared responsibility with all stakeholders, empowers students to become contributing members and leaders of a global society who can effectively communicate and collaborate with others, take responsibility as productive citizens, and become life-long learners.
We, as professional, caring educators will:
- foster critical thinking, problem-solving and 21st Century skills.
- nurture dynamic and creative minds.
- facilitate productive habits of mind
- celebrate the importance of diversity through the appreciation, respect, and compassion for others.
- practice a diverse, relevant, and comprehensive curriculum. provide resources for the efficient integration of technology into the curriculum.
- cultivate effective communication skills relevant to a 21st Century world.
- achieve rigorous and transferable educational goals in a challenging learning community.
- extend valuable attributes, including self-discipline, team work, and confidence, through the athletic and extra-curricular lens.
With Golden Eagle Pride,