Please note: LATE registrations will NOT be accepted without specific approval from the Athletics Department.
Millis High School offers a variety of Varsity, Junior Varsity and third level sports. The athletic fee for each season is $220 per athlete, unless specified otherwise, with a family cap of four athletic fees per family per year (excluding self-funded programs or user fees paid to other schools).
MEDICAL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS (See specific sport season registration page for most up-to-date details) :
1. Online registration- COMPLETED BY PARENT/GUARDIAN- here on FamilyID.
2) CURRENT PHYSICAL EXAM: ***PHYSICAL EXAMS EXPIRE 13 MONTHS FROM THE DATE THE EXAM WAS ADMINISTERED*** Please submit a hard copy or electronic copy by the deadline given. *NEW*- can scan directly into FamilyID during registration! Also ok to send via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax to 508-376-7087.
***Should the physical exam expire during the season, the athlete will be ineligible to participate until a new current physical exam form is submitted to the Athletic Department. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made. PLEASE be aware of when it expires and make appointments well in advance.
3. Annual concussion education: Students AND parents/guardians must complete education as required by the State of Massachusetts and school policy, including submission of completion certificates for one of the available online courses.
4. Students AND parents/guardians must also complete a new state requirement for education on the prevention of opioid misuse for student athletes, which is accessible within the registration here on FamilyID.
5.*** ONLINE PAYMENT- Completed via Unibank. Please visit https://unipaygold.unibank.com... to make a payment.
6. Preseason health & safety meeting: Each athlete and a parent are expected to attend prior to their sports season.
7. Baseline ImPACT Concussion Testing: Every 2 years, or prior to their next sports season if a concussion is sustained.
Physical exam forms and concussion education certificates (if not submitted within the past year) must be submitted to the Athletic Department by the deadlines given. Ways to submit:
1) In person to Chuck Grant's office, the Athletic Training Room, or the High School Main Office;
2) **NEW**- Scanned directly into FamilyID during online registration
3) Scanned and e-mailed to email@example.com, or faxed to (508)376-7087 or (508)376-7020.
4) By mail to Millis Athletics, 245 Plain St., Millis, MA 02054. Please note that submission by mail will take longer to reach the Athletic Department, so please allow 5-7 days for delivery to be sure that the paperwork reaches us by the deadlines given.
The Millis Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or homelessness.