April 18th, 2017: The link to family ID will open so that you can register your student athlete for the summer and fall programs
May 8th, 2017: Deadline to sign up for in-school physical @ the HS and MAMS. We will not accept any packets for in-school physicals after this date, but you will still be able to submit physicals which are completed by your personal doctor until June 15th @ the High School and Middle School. The link will remain open for those who are having their personal doctor complete their physical.
June 1, 2017: Deadline to hand in physical paperwork to Lloyd Road Nurse for all 5th Graders going to MAMS in the Fall, 2017
June 15th, 2017 Deadline for ALL sports paperwork to be received at the High School or Middle school in order to participate in any SUMMER camps and Clinics.....this includes Marching Band and Color Guard. The link to family Id will be closed on this date.
July 5, 2017 The Family ID link will reopen for a student athlete that is still interested in a fall sport. We will be accepting physicals from your personal doctor at this time but your student athlete will not be eligible to participate in a fall sport until they are cleared. You will be cleared to participate in a program that will start on mid August
August 2, 2017 The Family ID link will close and we will not be available to to sign up for a Fall Sport after this date
TBD Lloyd Road Sign ups for Intramural Activities at Lloyd Road for 2017-2018
November 8, 2017 Deadline for All Winter Sports and Intramural. The FamilyID link will be open October 2, 2017 and will close on November 9, 2017
February 21, 2018 Deadline for all Spring Sorts and Intramural Activities the Family ID line will open on January 16, 2018 and will close on February 21, 2018
All physical packets and permission forms should be submitted to your child's school nurse. Please do not give it to the front office, a teacher or counselor.
The program shall be managed and teams coached in a manner to achieve the following objectives:
- Promote individual and team desire for excellence, while emphasizing that interscholastic sports are kept in perspective and that the first priority for all student-athletes is intellectual and emotional growth.
- Encourage enjoyment of competition, a desire to win, and a healthy attitude toward winning and losing.
- Develop the self-confidence and self-respect of each team member.
- Develop the specialized talents, skills, and physical fitness of each participant.
- Develop attitudes and skills that foster teamwork, cooperation, loyalty, and spirit.
- Develop the highest degree of sportsmanship, sense of fair play, and respect for coaches, game officials, and especially fellow athletes, both teammates and opponents.