DEADLINE DATES FOR THE 2020-2021 School Year for Sports and Intramural Activities at the High School, Middle School and Lloyd Road
May 1, 2020: The Family ID link will open. You can register your student athlete for the summer programs.
June 4, 2020: Deadline for all sports physical paperwork to be received at the High School or Middle School to participate in any summer practices, camps and clinics. This includes Marching Band and Color Guard. The link to Family ID will be closed on this date.
Paperwork for Summer participation will not be approved after this date; Your Student-Athlete must wait for the start of the Fall Season to be approved for participation if the sports physical is handed in after June 4th, 2020. Therefore your Student-Athlete will not be able to participate in any Summer practices.
July 8, 2020: The Family ID link will OPEN for any Student-Athletes that are interested in participating in a Fall Sport or Intramural. We will be accepting physicals from your personal physician at this time, but your Student-Athlete will not be eligible to participate in a Fall sport until they are cleared after August 3rd, 2020.
August 3, 2020: Deadline for Fall Sports and Intramurals. The Family ID link will CLOSE and will not be available to sign up for a Fall Sport or Intramural after this date.
October 1, 2020: The Family ID link will be OPEN for any Student-Athletes that are interested in participating in a Winter Sport or Intramural.
October 30, 2020: Deadline for all Winter Sports Intramurals . The Family ID link will CLOSE and will not be available to sign up for a Winter Sport or Intramural after this date.
February 1, 2021: The Family ID link will be OPEN for any Student-Athletes that are interested in participating in a Spring Sport or Intramural.
March 1, 2021: Deadline for all Spring Sports Intramural. The Family ID link will CLOSE and will not be available to sign up for a Spring Sport or Intramural after this date.
All physical packets and permission forms should be submitted to your child's school nurse. Please do not give it to the front office, a teacher, coach or counselor.
Be sure to access the parent portal to check and see if your son or daughter has an up to date sports physical on file and the corresponding expiration date.
The program shall be managed and teams coached in a manner to achieve the following objectives:
- Promote individual and team desire for excellence, while emphasizing that interscholastic sports are kept in perspective and that the first priority for all student-athletes is intellectual and emotional growth.
- Encourage enjoyment of competition, a desire to win, and a healthy attitude toward winning and losing.
- Develop the self-confidence and self-respect of each team member.
- Develop the specialized talents, skills, and physical fitness of each participant.
- Develop attitudes and skills that foster teamwork, cooperation, loyalty, and spirit.
- Develop the highest degree of sportsmanship, sense of fair play, and respect for coaches, game officials, and especially fellow athletes, both teammates and opponents.