All Kentwood High School students will graduate with the knowledge and skills to be life-long learners and productive members of society.
- Our primary responsibility is to ensure a meaningful education for all.
- We will create a positive and safe environment in order for students to learn.
- We will foster a culture where respect, dignity, and self worth are extended to all members of the Kentwood community.
- We will implement instructional strategies that support district, state, and national standards.
- We will assist students in making decisions about their future by providing opportunities to explore career choices that align with their interests and abilities.
- We will partner with parents and the community to ensure student success.
- We will hold our students accountable for their academic performance and ourselves responsible for providing them the tools necessary to achieve their highest potential.