At John Ehret we strive to offer a safe learning environment that enables students to grow intellectually, morally, and socially. Our mission is to instill critical values and skills that are essential for success in college and the workforce.
THE JOHN EHRET HIGH SCHOOL COMMUNITY ENDEAVORS TO CREATE A QUALITY CITIZENRY BY INVOLVING ITS STAKEHOLDERS IN THE PLANNING AND IMPLEMENTATION OF MEANINGFUL LEARNING EXPERIENCES THAT ARE ESSENTIAL FOR AN EVER-CHANGING WORLD.
John Ehret High School is committed to:
- Providing appropriate educational opportunities to all students that will properly prepare them to achieve high levels of success in a rapidly changing world;
- Creating a professional learning community by studying, planning, and implementing strategies and methods that improve the way we teach and learn;
- Creating and maintaining a safe, orderly, and nurturing environment which encourages high expectations, mutual respect, and high levels of success;
- Developing and implementing plans to increase the availability and effective use of technology for all members of our community; and
- Providing the opportunities and the means for parents and the business community to actively participate in school programs and activities.