Welcome to a brand-new school year at Hills-Beaver Creek School District. Please mark your calendars for these important dates & times:
- Wednesday, August 29 (5:30 pm-7:30pm) : Jr./Sr. High (Grades 7-12) Open House. 7th Grade Student and Parent meeting at 7:00.
- Tuesday, September 4: Grades 7-12 first day of school – School day is from 8:05 until 3:05. Grades K-6 – Parent-Student-Teacher Conferences as scheduled. Individual times and locations were sent out.
- Wednesday, September 5: Grades K-6 – Parent-Student-Teacher Conferences as scheduled. Individual times and locations were sent out.
- Thursday, September 6: Grades K-6 first full day of school. K-5 school day is from 8:15 until 3:15. 6th grade school day is from 8:05 until 3:05.
For your convenience, the district has gone to a primarily paperless registration process. Thank you for promptly taking the time to complete & submit all required needed information.
Please follow the directions on the attached Back To School Registration Sheet carefully.
- Only one primary parent/guardian is required to complete the full student registration process. Example: Some parents, who do not reside together, have requested separate passwords. Both parents may log in and review the student data. Only one parent will complete the student registration portion. The second parent will only need to verify his or her own personal address/phone data.
- It is important that all Parents & Students review and understand all the district policies. These policies are necessary for a safe and secure learning environment. All online registration and paper registration forms must be completed and returned on or before day one of school.
- Please carefully read all the information about our lunch program. Parents are encouraged to prepay for lunch and milk break. The PaySchools is a convenient payment option.
Please call with any questions you may have. We look forward to a great year at H-BC!