The Hendrick Hudson Athletic Department is excited to announce we are now offering the convenience of online athletic registration through partner company, FamilyID (www.familyid.com). FamilyID is a secure registration platform which provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our athletic programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. Once you create your FamilyID account, it keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile so you enter your information only once for multiple uses, multiple family members and multiple programs. This program is replacing the current paper process. You will no longer need to submit participation paperwork to the nurse or athletic office. Everything will be completed online.
· Please make sure that a current copy of your child's physical is on file in the HHHS or BMMS nurse's office. If not, you must provide a copy of your child’s current physical by attaching/uploading a copy in your FamilyID account or submitting a hard copy to the HHHS/BMMS Nurse’s Office. If you are unsure please contact the nurse's office to verify if a copy is on file.
· Please be sure to only complete 1 registration per athlete. If you need to make changes to the registration please be sure to EDIT the existing one and DO NOT create a new one.
· Only a parent/guardian can submit information on FamilyId
· You may sign up for your FamilyID account now by clicking on the "Register Now" button at the bottom of this page,
RETURNING FAMILIES: You may use the information you submitted in previous seasons to save time with future registrations. Please use the following steps:
1) Click on the Current Season registration form on your school's FamilyID Landing page.
2) Login using the e-mail address and password you created last season.
3) Choose the sport.
4) Click on"Add Participant Below or Click to Select" and pick your child's name.
5) Update health and demographic information, if necessary.
6) Sign-off on seasonal agreements.
7) Save and Submit