Harwood Offers a wide variety of Athletic and Activity opportunities for Harwood Union High School. Additionally, students from Harwood Union MS & Crossett Brook MS participate in several of our cooperative programs as listed below.
Before any student can participate in tryouts, the following requirements must be met: • All students MUST turn in a copy of their most recent physical prior to the first day of practice. Physicals expire 24 months from the date of the exam. Students with expired physicals will not be permitted to participate in practices or games until a new physical is turned in.
• The parents/guardians are responsible for filling out the online form completely and ensuring that any and all medical information concerning your child’s health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department & coaches. ALL students participating in athletics or activities must provide proof of insurance. If you do not have insurance, contact Chris Langevin (email@example.com) for information on how to obtain school insurance.
• Parent/guardian and the student-athlete are encouraged to complete an online concussion course provided for your information. The free course can be found at http://www.cdc.gov/concussion/HeadsUp/Training/index.html.
Athletic Program Offerings:
- Boys and Girls Soccer (HS & MS)
- Field Hockey (HS & MS)
- Cross Country Running (HS & MS)
- Girls Volleyball (HS)
- Boys and Girls Golf (HS)
- Bass Fishing (HS)
- Boys and Girls Basketball (HS & MS)
- Boys and Girls Ice Hockey (HS)
- Wrestling (HS & MS)
- Boys and Girls Alpine Ski (HS)
- Boys and Girls Nordic Ski (HS & MS)
- Gymnastics (HS & MS)
- Boys and Girls Lacrosse (HS)
- Boys and Girls Track and Field (HS & MS)
- Boys and Girls Tennis (HS)
- Baseball (HS & MS)
- Softball (HS & MS)
- Fall Play (Drama productions)
- Peace Alliance
- Partners Club
- Spring Musical (Musical productions)
- And more each year!