Welcome to FamilyID !
When you register through FamilyID, the program will keep track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member. You may then access your profile to register for future sports and activities.
Please complete the registration in full. A partial registrations will not be saved.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
- PHYSICAL EXAM. A physical exam must be current within the 24 past months, signed by a physician and uploaded into the FamilyID registration system. Please use WIAA sports physical form, others forms won't be accepted.
- ADMINISTRATION OF MEDICATION FORM. If your student requires medication at school or has a potentially life threatening condition, this form MUST be completed and signed by a doctor and uploaded into the FamilyID registration system.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER. It will be helpful to have the following information to allow accurate completion of your online registration:
- Address and phone numbers of emergency contacts.
- Student's primary doctor's name and phone number.
- Student's medical and dental insurance* information and policy/group numbers.
- Student's most recent semester grades**.
* If you do not have medical or dental insurance you will need to purchase medical or/and dental insurance through the student accident plan at Myers-Stevens and Toohey.
** Transcripts with most recent grades need to be uploaded.
We'll be taking on-line payments starting 7/10/18. However, you may register your student now and have your student bring payment to the Business Office after 8/13/18
An ASB membership ($10) is required when registering for sports/activities. The membership is good for the school year.
If you would like to make payment arrangements, you need to contact the Business Office.