Welcome to the Danville Area School District student-athlete registration site.
Spring Sports Offered at Danville:
Middle School- Track & Field, Field Hockey, Girl's Lacrosse, Boy's Soccer, Girl's Soccer
High School- Boy's Lacrosse, Girl's Lacrosse, Baseball, Softball, Track & Field, Boy's Tennis
Spring Sports Physicals will be held at Geisinger - Woodbine Lane on Wednesday, February 19th. Physicals will begin at 4:30pm. Cost of a physical is $5 (cash only). In order for your child to receive a physical on that date, you MUST complete the registration on the Family-ID website prior to the date of the physical. Also, students who wear glasses or corrective contact lenses MUST bring them to the physical in order to complete the vision screening. Students will not be permitted to get physical without them. If you choose to get a physical from your family doctor, you will need to bring a copy of the PIAA physical evaluation form (section 6) with you to your family doctor. Once it is completed, simply upload the form to your FamilyID account. The physical from your family doctor must be dated on June 1st, 2019 or later.
If you have questions about the new process, please contact the athletic training office in the high school. If you have issues with the Family-ID website, please contact the Family-ID customer support.
If you already have a FamilyID account, just log in, all the information that you entered is still there.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
Follow" class="redactor-autoparser-object">https://#####replaceparse1####... these steps:
1. To find your program, click on the link provided by Danville above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
2. Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Sign Up/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Sign Up. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
3. Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address (cannot be a students school email account) and password. Select the agreement to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Sign Up.
4. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
5. Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
6. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
7. Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
8. Review your registration summary.
9. Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
***Attention- Student Athletes that participated in a Fall and/or Winter sport***
Those who participated in a Fall and/or Winter sport who wish to participate in a Spring sport DO NOT need to upload a new physical. Instead, simply login to your previously created FamilyID account and complete the registration for the desired sport you wish to participate in.
If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: 888-800-5583 x1 or email@example.com.
· FamilyID also offers online chat during business hours.
· Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.