Welcome to the Danville Area School District student-athlete registration site.
Fall Sports Offered at Danville:
High School- Boy's Cross Country, Girl's Cross Country, Football, Boy's Soccer, Girl's Soccer, Field Hockey, Girl's Tennis, Golf and Cheerleading
Middle School- Boy's Cross Country, Girl's Cross Country, Football, Girl's Basketball
Please bring a copy of the PIAA physical evaluation form (section 6) with you to your family doctor to have completed. The PIAA section 6 form can be found at the bottom, right hand side of this landing page under the "Links" section. The completed physical from your family doctor must be dated on or after June 1st, 2020. Physicals MUST be SIGNED and DATED by your physician in order to be accepted. Once it is completed, simply upload the form to your FamilyID account for approval.
If you have questions regarding the sports registration or physicals, please contact the athletic training office in the high school. If you have issues with the Family-ID website, please contact the Family-ID customer support.
If you already have a FamilyID account from the previous year(s) please use the account that you've already created.
Follow these steps:
1. Select the Fall 2020 Athletic Registration form under Programs.
2. Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Sign Up/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Sign Up. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
3. Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address (cannot be a students school email account) and password. Select the agreement to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Sign Up.
4. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
5. Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
6. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
7. Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
8. Review your registration summary.
9. Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: 888-800-5583 x1 or email@example.com.
· FamilyID also offers online chat during business hours.
· Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.