The Coastline Schools seek to create a challenging learning environment that encourages high expectations for success through development-appropriate instruction that allows for individual differences and learning styles. Our school promotes a safe, orderly, caring, and supportive environment. Each student’s self-esteem is fostered by positive relationships with students and staff. We strive to have our parents, teachers, and community members actively involved on our students’ learning.
Home of the Panthers
|Daily Health Report - September||Jul 23, 2020 - Sep 30, 2020||$0||Open|
|Mobile Athletics Test||Sep 01, 2020 - Feb 28, 2021||$100||Open|
If the program you are looking for is closed or not listed, Click Here to contact the organization.
Director of Guidance
- NY State School Health Examination Form
- Concussion Fact Sheet - For Parent(s)/Guardian(s)
- Concussion Fact Sheet - For Athletes
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Fact Sheet - For Parent(s)/Guardian(s)
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Fact Sheet - For Student-Athletes
- NATA Hydration and Heat Illness Handout
- Coastline Summer Camps Website
- Coastline Schools Website
- Coastline Sports Schedules