The Chesapeake High School Band Boosters works to serve all music students at Chesapeake High School. We are a volunteer group whose mission is to maintain and support quality music instrumental programs within the school and assist students in achieving their goals.
Through the Booster program, we support all music ensembles, music club activities and the competitive marching band. We provide the following items to benefit the musical program:
- Musical equipment and instruments - upgrades, maintenance, and repair.
- Marching Band instruction, competition and transportation fees, equipment and uniforms.
- Support for musical productions for all ensembles.
- Coordination of fundraising
- Coordination of instrumental concerts and music program events
- Support of students' participation in regional musical competitions.