WELCOME TO CASCADE MOUNTAINEERS ATHLETICS!
* Scroll to 'Programs' below at the bottom for Fall Sports registration *
Athletics are an important part of student life at Cascade Middle School. A large portion of our students participate in extra-curricular sports during the school year, either as a part of a Cascade team, through Bend Park and Recreation District and/or other local sport organizations. Sporting opportunities offered through Cascade Middle School are often the first time that some students participate in organized sports. It is our hope that all students will find a connection to activities/athletics in which they can participate and find enjoyment during their middle and high school careers.
Any student who participates in school-sponsored athletics or activities must agree to abide by the School District Board Policies, Administrative Rules, Code of Conduct, building rules, and team participation/training contracts. All students who participate in athletics and extracurricular activities are expected to be positive role models for other students and members of the community. Students should demonstrate good conduct at school and in the community at all times.
- Bend-La Pine Schools requires you to be in class for the ENTIRE day of an athletic event (excluding an absence due to a doctor or dentist appointment) or you will not be allowed to participate. Athletes are expected to be in school on time at 7:45am the day following an athletic event.
- Violations of school rules and or behavior issues may result in the temporary or permanent suspension from the athletic team.
2019 FALL SPORTS REGISTRATION OPENS JULY 1!
- Cross Country - boys and girls, all grades
- Football - boys and girls, 7th and 8th grade
- Volleyball - girls, 7th and 8th grade
6th grade football and volleyball registration and payment are through Bend Park & Recreation District.