WELCOME CASCADE MOUNTAINEERS!
Athletics are an important part of student life at Cascade Middle School. A large portion of our students participate in extra-curricular sports during the school year, either as a part of a Cascade team, through Bend Parks and Recreation and/or other local sport organizations. Sporting opportunities offered through Cascade Middle School are often the first time that some students participate in organized sports.
WINTER SPORTS REGISTRATION OPENS NOVEMBER 13!
- Wrestling - 6th, 7th and 8th grade
- Note: You can register for 6th, 7th and 8th grade boys and girls basketball through Bend Park & Recreation District - click here.
3 REQUIREMENTS TO PARTICIPATE
1. Complete this FamilyID online registration - Please complete this step first so your athlete is on the roster. Please note that your registration is not complete until you click "submit" at the end of the forms and you receive a confirmation email from FamilyID.
2. Pay the $40 Pay-to-Play Fee online through Touchbase. Link to pay online is available from this FamilyID website after you've registered or through Touchbase by clicking here.
3. Turn in a Current Sports Physical to the Main Office at Cascade. Link to physical form is available on this FamilyID website and the Cascade school website.
- 6th & 7th graders - physical dated 5/1/17 or later
- 8th graders - physical dated 5/1/16 or later
CODE OF CONDUCT
Any student who participates in school-sponsored athletics or activities must agree to abide by the School District Board Policies, Administrative Rules, Code of Conduct, building rules, and team participation/training contracts. All students who participate in athletics and extracurricular activities are expected to be positive role models for other students and members of the community. Students should demonstrate good conduct at school and in the community at all times.
- Bend-La Pine Schools requires you to be in class for the entire day of an athletic event or you will not be allowed to participate. Athletes are expected to be in school on time (7:45am) the day following an athletic event.
- Violations of school rules and or behavior issues may result in the temporary or permanent suspension from the athletic team.