Families and coaches are encouraged to join the BHS Athletic Boosters Club. We are a volunteer organization and the only recognized club at BHS for all formal organized sports activities. We strive to support, encourage and advance the athletic programs at BHS.
With your support and fundraising activities, we are able to provide services and equipment that are not covered by the BHS athletic budget.
Every year, the club also provides:
· Fleece jackets to all BHS athletes with sufficient "participation points"
· Championship Jackets to Middlesex League Championship teams (partial funding)
· 25 Dick Verzone (12th player) Awards to every Varsity Team
· Senior Sports Banquet (free for all senior athletes and head coaches)
· Sports Books to every BHS athlete
· 11 Scholarships, including the Joe Normant Memorial Scholarship
Members are invited to attend our monthly meetings. The second Thursday of each month, at 7pm, in the BHS Health Room (next to the Athletic Office).