Integrity Respect Responsibility Kindness Self-Control
Welcome to Brighton Athletics registration. This site will help you register your student athlete for the upcoming sports season.
We have included helpful hints from our nurse's office that will hopefully assist in the process of your registration. Please use the technical support phone number or email address (shown below) for any assistance you might need while in the FamilyID system.
From the Health Office
On your browser go to BCSD webpage, look for Athletics
If this is your first time using this program, you must create an account. Please remember to save this information, you will use this information each time you register for a sport.
If you have trouble along the way call Family ID for live support (781)-205-2800
- After creating a FamilyID account and following the emailed verification link, you will be brought to your dashboard. Please type the name of your school in the search box that reads 'Type organization name or keyword to find a program'. Brighton Central School District Athletics
- Find the program you are interested in and select the blue link with the program’s title to go to the registration page. High School Winter Sports 2019 Registration
- The program's landing page will show a description of the program with a green ‘REGISTER NOW’ button located below. You can either select the green ‘REGISTER NOW’ button or just simply scroll down the page until you see the blue header that says 'Sections' to start the registration process
- Select the 'Section' of your choice and answer any of the questions in the 'Add-On' area that your organization requires. Select your sport
- Proceed to 'Participant Information' and fill in all required fields on the form
Note: (anything with a red asterisk is required).
Please be sure to list previous injuries and current health issues, asthma, life threatening allergies, diabetes etc.
- When you have completed the form, click the green 'SAVE AND CONTINUE'.
- A summary of the registration will be displayed. Click the green “submit” button
- When you have successfully submitted your registration, you will see a summary page of your registration that states 'REGISTRATION STATUS: COMPLETED'. You will also receive a confirmation email to the email address associated with your FamilyID account. Your information will now be saved in the system for future use.
Please note that COMPLETED does not mean APPROVED.
After your registration is complete, it will be processed by the School Nurse. We will look over your form, check your physical date, health information and your Tdap (Tetanus) vaccination. If your child has had an injury in the past 12 months, please make sure that the health office has a release on file so your athlete can be cleared. Physicals dated November 1, 2018 or later are valid for the Winter Season. You will either receive an email stating that your registration has been approved or not approved, with instructions of what needs to be done.