Hello and thank you for your interest in Panther Athletics!
Here at AOSE, we believe that a student who experiences a healthy mix of academics, athletics, and extracurricular activities throughout her educational career will be in a better position to be a leader in the world.
For well over a century, girls have proudly represented AOSE on the courts and fields. As an all-girl school, our student athletes are able to undoubtedly gain the confidence needed to lead peers on a daily basis. The sense of camaraderie and teamwork here is outstanding, and is a product of our school’s philosophy.
We would love to have you come out and visit us and check out a game! Here are some quick facts about Panther Athletics:
- We offer 10 varsity sports, and a JV level is also offered for volleyball, field hockey, basketball and lacrosse
- AOSE is the only high school in the state to offer an equestrian program
- Over 75% of our students participate in at least one interscholastic team
- We share most facilities with the College of St. Elizabeth, offering a great opportunity for high school athletes to enjoy NCAA-level amenities
- Our memberships include: New Jersey State Interscholastic Athletic Association (NJSIAA), the Northwest Jersey Athletic Conference (NJAC), New Jersey Independent Schools Athletic Association (NJISAA), and North Jersey Interscholastic Girls Lacrosse League (NJIGLL)
Thank you and Go Panthers!
Erin Boccher Athletic Director